Now many Amazon sellers have begun to choose the whole container shipping, in order to ensure the normal operation of the goods and delivery of major Amazon merchants. Today sorted out some of the United States about the whole container shipping generally need to pay attention to what?
1. What is FCL by American Sea Freight?
FBA FCL in the United States refers to the standard containers in the form of 20 foot small container (20GP), 40 foot large container (40GP) and 40 foot high container (40HQ), which are sold by Amazon in a single time. Container shipping is used as the initial transportation. After customs clearance is completed at ports such as Los Angeles and New York, after the US warehouse is operated according to the FBA warehousing standard, the US FBA shipping line will arrange the FBA warehousing appointment and deliver to the designated FBA warehouse.
1. After the goods are ready, the forwarder should be contacted in advance to charter the ship and book the space, and inform the forwarder of the packing information when booking the space.
2. After booking space, customs declaration can be arranged. After SO comes out 39bet-xì dách-phỏm miền bắc-tiến lên miền bắc-xóc đĩa-game bắn cá, the exporter should contact the workshop to confirm the loading of the goods, and then contact the forwarder to load the goods within the specified time. The exporter needs to determine whether the forwarder he is looking for provides customs declaration and towing services. If not, he needs to find another forwarder for customs declaration and towing services. When looking for a freight forwarder, make sure that the company is reliable.
2. Pay attention to the following points when loading the container:
1. When loading the container, the container number and seal number of the goods must be kept in mind. At the same time, the container loading personnel must not damage the packaging during the loading process.
Refuse to accept or hold the container because the goods are too tight to unload, too loose to collapse, too many pieces take too long to unload. In the process of cabinet loading, the upper and lower parts of the cabinet should be left loose space, especially the two rows of door sealing, and the upper part must be left empty. Amazon warehouses and most overseas warehouses generally require that the upper stowage of goods near the door be in a Ramp with a slope of at least 8 inches (20 cm) to allow on-site unloading workers to avoid the door beam.
2. The volume and weighing information of the goods may be deviated. Therefore, it is necessary to timely update the relevant information after returning to the counter.
Amazon requires a "TEAM LIFT" label for each box of gross weight over 50 pounds (22.7 kg) and a "MECH LIFT" label for each box of gross weight over 100 pounds. For example, an OAK3 warehouse will not accept items weighing more than 40 lb (18 kg) per item. The SNA4 warehouse will not accept items weighing more than 50 pounds (22.6 kg) per item.
3. When loading the container, the information on the shipping documents should be carefully checked. At the same time, we should also pay attention to the driver's identity information and whether the cabinet number on the cabinet and data is consistent.
4, in the customs declaration, to prepare the relevant information in advance. Note that we need to allow more time to come out, so as to avoid unexpected situations. In the whole container export process, customs clearance must provide the container number and seal number. In order to leave enough time for customs clearance, we must arrange loading a few days in advance.
5, get the copy of the bill of leading, to check immediately, once found problems to correct in time. In addition, a copy is sent to the customer for confirmation.